Barack Obama criticized Progressives for using the “snappy” slogan, “defund the police”. With crime skyrocketing in major cities, having no more police will help reduce that crime. You need to pull the wool over the eyes of the sheep to actually get “changes you want done”. “Reform the police” would be an improved slogan.
Ilhan Omar criticized Obama in a tweet, “We lose people in the hands of police. It’s not a slogan but a policy demand.” Opposing Obama is seen as a badge of honor these days.
Here’s some their great reform suggestions:
- Send the police to rehabilitation so they would no longer be addicted to killing people.
- Send the police to school. They may learn something especially in reform school, assuming schools ever open again.
- Send police to Harvard to learn what is woke and how to make an accountability list of Trump supporters. That would redirect their focus to a new criminal groups.
- Put Ocasio-Cortez in charge of the Police Academy curriculum. Many great supplemental courses could be provided:
- Protecting vote harvesters and Dominion workers
- Ignoring mostly peaceful protests
- Community outreach via AOC’s pen pal system which also supports the post office
- Police could be trained to be homework helpers for essential worker’s children.
- Suburban Living
Obama also said the party should spotlight young stars like Ocasio-Cortez. She needs training provided to become a successful politician:
- Proper use of a teleprompter
- How to live in a basement
- How to avoid the press
- Cover up medical conditions
- Ocasio-Cortez needs to learn how to bait and switch with the voters to get her agenda through
We here at Dogfaceponia think that NOPE is the the right answer to all of them.