Murphy’s Law is a guiding principle for the Democratic Party. The following is Murphy’s Law and some of its corollaries applied to Democrats. Murphy’s law is being now reimagined by the democrats and become Biden’s Law.
- Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Democrats demonstrate that anything that can go right will also go wrong when they are in charge.
- Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
Democrats don’t leave things to themselves so this process is accelerated.
- In any hierarchy, each individual rises to his own level of incompetence ….. and then remains there.
Clearly this applies to the current administration. Do I need to elaborate?
- Those who don’t make decisions can never make mistakes.
Democrats always blame the decision on someone else and thus can never make mistakes. Trump clearly made decisions so everything is his fault.
- If your action has a 50% possibility of being correct, you will be wrong 75% of the time.
This is also obvious for the current administration except that you will be wrong at least 93% of the time. Random luck might make 7% right.
- The difference between Stupidity and Genius is that Genius has its limits.
Democrats definitely demonstrate the validity of this law as their stupidity is boundless. They elected Biden and his stupidity has no limits.
- If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
Hunter didn’t get the memo but the news media covered for him
- If you fool around with something long enough, you will eventually screw it up.
If Democrats fool around with something at all they will screw it up.
The overarching principle of Murphy’s Law is: When you’re up to your bottom in alligators It’s difficult to remind yourself that your original objective was to drain the swamp. Joe Biden is up to his arse in alligators but doesn’t even realize there is a swamp.
We at DogFacePonia don’t like swamps, alligators, Democrats or Murphy.