Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, says we can accomplish our law enforcement mission without denying individuals (illegal) their basic human needs. The list includes access to needed medical care, children to their schools, to food and shelter, to their places of worship, to bathrooms and more.
The new policy establishes that enforcement actions should not be taken in or near a location that would restrain people’s access to essential services, or engagement in essential activities. The definition of near has not yet been determined. A 5 mile radius has been suggested which pretty much includes everywhere except in fly-over country.
Some examples of protected areas
- Bathroom exclusion allows harassment of Kyrsten Sinema by illegal aliens to continue in restrooms even outside of ASU. If ICE comes for you, pee your pants (Cause you ain’t cool if you don’t pee your pants) and claim you are in a bathroom. You could also poop your pants like Biden if you must, it will have a similar effect. In many places, homeless people are using the street as a bathroom so they are clearly excluded. Homeland Security provides suggestions on peeing in public.
- Cornfield and other agricultural work, include essential activities for illegals so they are on the list. It is essential that they do agricultural work. They have to do jobs Americans can’t or won’t do or were fired from for not taking the vaccine.
- Schools, such as known and licensed daycares, pre-schools, and other early learning programs; primary schools; secondary schools; post-secondary schools up to and including colleges and universities; as well as scholastic or education-related activities or events. Kyrsten can be harassed by illegal aliens anywhere at ASU without risk of being deported
- Medical treatment and healthcare facilities, including COVID-19 vaccination locations after all 20% of illegals need this and are expecting it.
- Places of worship or religious study, such as churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples. Aliens are good moral religious people who only break the law to soak the American taxpayer.
- Places where children gather such as a playground, recreation center, childcare center, before- or after-school care center, foster care facility, group home for children, or school bus stop. This will protect all pedophile illegals. That doesn’t seem to be a change.
- Social services establishments such as a crisis center, domestic violence shelter, victims services center, child advocacy center, supervised visitation center, family justice center, community-based organization, facility that serves disabled persons, homeless shelter, drug or alcohol counseling and treatment facility, or food bank or pantry or other establishment distributing food or other essentials of life to people in need. We need to protect the right to get free stuff on the American taxpayer. Not only that I hear these are great places for illegals to deal drugs.
- Disaster or emergency response and relief centers are created by aliens where ever they go.
- Religious or civil ceremonies or observances, such as funerals and weddings. Aliens crashing a wedding or funeral sounds like a good time.
- Public demonstrations, such as parades, protests, or rallies. This makes logical sense. Just always carry a sign and when ICE shows up start a peaceful demonstration. Wear cultural apparel and claim you are going to a parade. The only people who cannot be arrested for parading at the Capitol like grandma are illegals. Ted Cruz could pass for an alien and almost murder AOC again.
- Homes with Biden Harris yard signs invite illegals.
You might have noticed that DogFacePonia is not included on the list of safe places, because we have a fence for our ponies. Neither is Biden’s Delaware beach house where he put up a tax payer funded $500,000 fence.
We at DogFacePonia believe that if we don’t let them illegally enter this problem will go away. Now in order to have proper equity if snowflakes need safe places, so do aliens. We are encouraging Biden voters to put their signs back in their yards so Aliens know it is safe there.